MATEC 30L - Successfully also with 3-axis
Flexibility and long traverse paths with the highest precision
The machining center matec-30 L has been developed for single-part
and series production. Whether used for twin table machining with a
rotary table or tail stock, multiple clamping or single-part machining of
voluminous parts, this machine group covers nearly all fields of
Stability, precision and high speed are characteristics of these machines.
On the basis of a great variety of traverse paths in X-axis up to
12,000 mm, Y-axis up to 1,400 mm and Z-axis up to 900 mm we provide
the best solution for the customer’s machining task.
- Performance Class SK40|HSK-A 63
- X-Axis = 2,000-12,000 mm
- Y-Axis = 600|800|1,000|1,200 mm
- Z-Axis = 700|900|1,100 mm
- Speed Range: 9.000-42.000 rpm
- Drive Power Motor Spindle: max. 30 kW
- Torque max. 191 Nm
• Highest precision and rigidity due to wide guide distances in all linear axes.
• Constant distance from spindle center to Z axis guide in every position of the Y axis. As a result, no tilting and no increase in vibration when extending the Y-axis
• Adaptation of workspaces according to production task and application.
• User-related machine table variations e.g. with swivel table or linear sets for automatic conversion.
• Tool change system (double gripper, shuttle, shuttle with round tool storage, side pick-up magazines)
• Tool lengths up to 450 mm