MATEC 50L - Successfully also with 3-axis
Flexibility and long traverse paths with the highest precision
The machining center MATEC 50L is the largest and the most powerful
machine of the L-series. Similar to MATEC 30L, MATEC 50L possesses
long traverse paths in all axes:
X-axis up to 12,000 mm, Y-axis up to 1,400 mm and Zaxis up to
1,100 mm. A tool changer constructed especially for MATEC 50L
provides for quick and secure change of heavy tools.
- Performance Class SK50|HSK-A 100
- X-Axis = 2,000-12,000 mm
- Y-Axis = 800|1,000|1,200 mm
- Z-Axis = 900|1,100 mm
- Speed Range: 8.000-15.000 rpm
- Drive Power Motor Spindle: max. 68 kW
- Torque max. 460 Nm
- Highest precision and rigidity due to wide guide distances in all linear axes.
- Constant distance from spindle center to Z axis guide in every position of the Y axis.
As a result, no tilting and no increase in vibration when extending the Y-axis
- Adaptation of workspaces according to production task and application.
- User-related machine table variations e.g. with swivel table, linear sets for automatic
conversion or integrated rotary tables up to Ø2,200 mm..
- Tool change system (double gripper, shuttle, shuttle with round tool storage, side
- Tool lengths up to 450 mm