MATEC 50HV - Unique in total of their versatility
Swiveling spindle head for complex machining
MATEC 50HV is based on the concept of the long-bed machine
MATEC 50L. One of the particular machine features is a swivel head.
A variety of CNC rotary tables in connection with the swivel head
allow the 5-side or 3D machining of work parts.
The long X-axis and the swivel head swiveling 105° to both
sides guarantee multilateral machining of long profiles or
shafts in multiple clamping.
- Performance Class SK50|HSK-A 100
- X-Axis = 2,000-12,000 mm
- Y-Axis = 800|1,000|1,200 mm
- Z-Axis = 1,100|1,300|1,350 mm
- Speed Range: 8.000-15.000 rpm
- Drive Power Motor Spindle: max. 68 kW
- Torque max. 460 Nm
- Highest precision and rigidity due to wide guide distances in all linear axes
- Constant distance from spindle center to Z-axis guidance in every position of the Y-axis. As a result, no tilting and no increase in vibration when extending the Y-axis
- Strong CNC swivel head with continuous movement or with clamping
- Adaptation of workspaces according to production task and application
- User-related machine table variations e.g. with swivel table or linear sets for automatic conversion
- Tool change system (double gripper, shuttle, shuttle with round tool storage, side pick-up magazines)
- Tool lengths up to 450 mm