MATEC 50HVU - Only miracles are more multifunctional
The universal milling head opens another dimension in machining
The HVU machines have a universal milling head with 2 axes, which
turns the motor spindle in a 45° diagonal position from vertical to
This allows the machining of long workpieces on four sides - in
connection with an integrated rotary table even on five sides.
In that case 6 axes are at disposal for demanding machining
tasks on a workpiece.
- Performance Class SK50|HSK-A 100
- X-Axis = 3,00-12,000 mm
- Y-Axis = 1,070|1,200|1,400 mm
- Z-Axis = 1,100|1,300|1,500|1,800 mm
- Speed Range: 8.000-15.000 rpm
- Drive Power Motor Spindle: max. 50 kW
- Torque max. 530 Nm
- The heavily dimensioned 2-axis universal swivel head guarantees maximum versatility in multi-side machining. Both axes are designed for positioning and simultaneous operation.
- An optional rotary table extends the machine to the milling-turning center up to a turning diameter of 2200 mm
- Highest precision and rigidity due to wide guide distances in all linear axes.
- Constant distance from spindle center to Z-axis guidance in every position of the Y-axis. As a result, no tilting and no increase in vibration when extending the Y-axis.
- Modular design with perfect configuration for customer-specific individual solutions.
- User-related machine table variations e.g. with swivel table or linear sets for automatic conversion.
- Tool change system (tool changer with shuttle, shuttle with round tool storage, side pick-up magazines)